Carmel School is committed to offer a life-oriented education that is humanizing and liberative, enabling the students to be socially conscious and justice oriented. Empowerment of the poor and the marginalized will be a priority and respect for God's creations will be fostered. The thrust is on the light of the 'Civiliation of Love' as envisaged and promoted by our founders, Mother Teresa of St. Rose of Lima.
- To make the institution a centre for women empowerment, self and social transformation and nation building.
- To educate students to be visionaries; to dream high, to be creative, indomitable and critical thinkers.
- To educate the students to honor all human beings and to have respect for all God's creations.
- To inculcate in the students respect for all religions.
- To enlighten the students on the unique historical heritage of the nation.
- To make the school assembly a platform for high lighting values.
- To motivate the staff and students to respond positively to the present socio-political and religious issues.
- To facilitate information and communication technology and thereby make the students and staff adept in the digital world.
- To provide quality integral vocational training.
- To enlighten our teachers to be responsible, dedicated, committed, creative and empowered professionals.